Tiger Soccer 2006

Monday, September 18, 2006

Meet the Coach

Meet the coach:

Hi. I'm Aaron Klenke. I have four daughters from the age of twenty down to three. I've been coaching YMCA sports for six or seven years. Most of it soccer.

I have been playing soccer since I was tiny. It's a good game for kids and the Y is a good place to learn it.

I'm going to work on having fun playing the game and running the right way. I'm going to work on teaching them that listening to the coach is important and fun.

I'm going to try to work the YMCA core values into the game (caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith).

Your kids are going to be a part of my life and I'm going to work on being a part of theirs. I have kids in high-school that I coached that still call me coach. I love that feeling. I like to think I had something to do with them being good kids.

Thanks for trusting me with them for the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home